In case you feel eligible for a refund, you can request a refund by clicking the "Submit a request" button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Cleeng only processes a "Refund request" coming in via this refund request form. Requesting a refund does not mean it will be granted automatically.
For your purchase and the refunding process, the Cleeng Terms & Conditions apply;
A viewer will be automatically granted a refund, 24-72 hours after the refund request was submitted, only in the following cases: ￼
- A viewer made double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data.
- The Event was cancelled by the Broadcaster; the video on-demand was removed by the Broadcaster.
- More than 80% of the show had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- A video is missing – as it wasn’t published by the Broadcaster.
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual content of the video
***Please note if you have purchased a subscription and do not cancel your subscription prior to the first payment being due, you will not be eligible for a refund and you will be charged the full months rate. There are no refunds for change of mind or accidental purchase.***
In case of any doubts or the reason is unclear regarding a refund request, Cleeng may contact the viewer for more information and/or the Broadcaster who will decide if the viewer's request is valid for a refund.
Refund request must be submitted less than 48 hours after the event has finished in order to be reviewed.
*Note: Events that are followed up by a replay/ VOD won't be refunded.
In case of a rejection of the refund request, the viewer will be notified within 24-72 hours.