How to request a refund
If you feel you are eligible for a refund, please send us a request. We'll be reviewing it shortly by simply clicking the "Send a Request" button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Cleeng will only process refund applications received via this request form. Requesting a refund does not mean that it is automatically granted.
- For your purchase and the refunding process, the Cleeng Terms & Conditions apply.
- A viewer will be automatically granted a refund, 24-72 hours after the refund request was submitted, only in the following cases: ￼
- A viewer made double/multiple purchases using the same registration/login data.
- The event was cancelled by the Broadcaster or if the video on-demand was removed by the Broadcaster.
- More than 80% of the show had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality).
- A video is missing – as it wasn’t published by the Broadcaster.
- The content was misleading – the description didn’t relate to actual content of the video
Please note if you have purchased a subscription and do not cancel your subscription prior to the first payment being due, you will not be eligible for a refund and you will be charged the full months rate. There are no refunds for change of mind or accidental purchase.
In case of any doubts or the reason is unclear regarding a refund request, Cleeng may contact the viewer for more information and/or the broadcaster who will decide if the viewer's request is valid for a refund.
Refund request must be submitted less than 48 hours after the event has finished in order to be reviewed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Events that are followed up by a replay/ VOD won't be refunded.
In case of a rejection of the refund request, the viewer will be notified within 24-72 hours.